Terms and Conditions
1. To gain access into the event, all customers must present an Admission ticket which is valid for the day they are attending.
2. Meet and Greet tickets are only valid for the day and time on the confirmation email / ticket which is generated at the time of booking. Meet and greet tickets do not allow access into the show – all customers must also purchase Admission tickets.
3. In case of inclement weather - the event will not be cancelled; however, the programme or format may be amended in the interest of safety and enjoyment of the audience.
4. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable; however, the organiser reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions in accordance with Government guidelines on infectious diseases.
5. The organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured entertainment, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
6. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances.
7. Admission is at the Customer’s own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
8. Admission is subject to licensing conditions.
9. The organiser shall not be liable to the customer for:
a. Any expenses or losses incurred by the customer; or any delay or non-performance, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay are caused by a Force Majeure Event
b. ‘Force Majeure Event’ shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond the organisers control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the venue, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the venue, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.
12. Our terms and conditions may change. We will assume you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions is you use this page after the effective date shown at the top of the Terms and Conditions.